- Video Courses
- Web Apps
Top rated products
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
Rated 5.00 out of 5$59.00 – $79.00
Windows 10 Professional
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Adobe Prelude CC 2020
Rated 5.00 out of 5$29.00 – $39.00
After Effects CC Masterclass: With CC 2020 Updates
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Options Trading Course by Adam Khoo
Rated 5.00 out of 5$89.00 – $159.00
Learn After Effects CC Masterclass to improve your videos with professional motion graphics and visual effects.
What you’ll learn
After Effects CC Masterclass: With CC 2020 Updates Course Site
- Includes CC 2019 Updates!
- You will know how to use After Effects to make your videos better than ever
- You will be comfortable using After Effects – even if you’re a beginner
- Know how to create a video project from start to finish in After Effects
- Create professional motion graphics that improve your videos
- Add creative visual effects to your video projects
- Export high-quality videos from After Effects and know how to use it with Premiere Pro efficiently
- You will have the full support of an instructor who loves teaching
- You should have Adobe After Effects installed so you can follow along with the course lessons. We’ll be using the Creative Cloud version of After Effects, but you can do many of the lessons in a previous version if you don’t have After Effects CC.
- You DO NOT need any experience with After Effects. This course is for beginners and assumes you don’t have any experience with the program.
Updated with the latest CC 2020 release.
Join this Adobe After Effects CC course to have fun while learning quickly!
If you are looking to make your videos better, adding motion graphics and visual effects is the way to do that. After Effects CC is used by professionals across the world for every type of production from business & marketing videos, music videos to documentaries, feature films. This full course is the best way to jump right in and start making your own videos come to life.
Make videos the way you imagine them!
Practice while you learn. This course includes practice files so you can follow along and actually learn by doing.
By the end of the course, you’ll have finished dozens of real-world projects to build your confidence.
I’ll be teaching the course using the Creative Cloud version, but if you have a previous version (CS6, CS5, etc – Mac or PC), you can still learn with this course.
What’s this course all about?
Get ready to create motion graphics that will improve your video quality. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to use video effects and create custom motion graphics, you can learn After Effects CC right now.
Practice lessons will get you motivated and moving to your goals.
The lessons are meant to teach you how to think like a motion graphics/video effects artist. After Effects is a robust tool that is capable of creating almost any video effect out there. You’ll learn all of the basics, intermediate, and some advanced techniques, from working with shapes, text, and textures to video effects, transitions, and 3d camera.
Here is a glimpse of what we’ll be covering:
- Getting comfortable with After Effects CC
- Starting a new composition
- Using the basic tools
- Working in the After Effects CC timeline
- Adding shape and text layers
- Animating position, scale, rotation, and opacity
- Working with shape layers and masks
- Real-world projects such as lower thirds and bumpers
- Motion graphics principles and best practices
- Using video effects and presets to speed up workflow
- Green screen and chromakey removal
- Visual effects and rotoscoping
- Motion tracking and video stabilization
- Creating unique transitions
- Exporting your projects
- and so much more!
Knowing After Effects CC is a great skill to have that is in demand and highly marketable. I’ve landed many jobs with the skills that I teach you in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to use After Effects to improve their videos
- Videographers, video producers, video editors
- Motion graphics artists and graphic designers
- YouTubers and vloggers
- Businesses that use video as part of their marketing strategy
- Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/after-effects-cc/
- Adobe Photoshop CC – Essentials Training Course Site
- Last updated 11/2019
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.
Compositing using After Effects – Learn After Effects
What you’ll learn Compositing using After Effects – Learn After Effects This course gives an in-depth knowledge of Compositing & Motion Graphics using Adobe After Effects CC. Requirements Before taking this Adobe After Effects course you should follow these requirements, be sure that your personal computer is all set perfect with the software and the …
Adobe Master Collection CC 2020$199.00 – $249.00
Adobe Master Collection CC 2020 is a collection of applications from the Creative Cloud 2020 line and a number of junior version programs with individual installer with the ability to select the installation path and the language of the installed programs. In terms of functionality, everything is very similar to the well-proven Adobe Master Collection …
After Effects – Learn Illustrator, Photoshop & After Effects
Adobe Guide: Master Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe After Effects. After Effects for ALL What you’ll learn After Effects – Learn Illustrator, Photoshop & After Effects Course Timesaving practical tips and hands-on design techniques How to design, develop, and deploy motion design projects using Adobe CC Create visually stunning and professional animations and motion …
Green Screen Editing: Premiere Pro, Final Cut, After Effects
Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, FCPX! Learn how to edit green screen video like a pro in all major programs! What you’ll learn Green Screen Editing: Premiere Pro, Final Cut, After Effects Course In this course, you will learn to edit green screen like a pro with Adobe Premiere Pro. This course, you …
Adobe InCopy CC 2020$29.00 – $39.00
Adobe InCopy CC 2020 Overview Adobe InCopy CC 2020, ideal for large team projects involving both written copy and design work, provides copywriters and editors with a powerful tool to style text, collaborate through track changes, and make simple layout modifications that integrate effortlessly with InDesign. Further this program Adobe InCopy CC 2020 is a …