- Video Courses
- Web Apps
Top rated products
Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
Rated 5.00 out of 5$59.00 – $79.00
Adobe Prelude CC 2020
Rated 5.00 out of 5$29.00 – $39.00
Windows 10 Professional
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Options Trading Course by Adam Khoo
Rated 5.00 out of 5$89.00 – $99.00
Online Trading Courses
Cryptocurrency Investing Course: Crypto Current™
Options Trading Course by Adam Khoo5.00 out of 5$89.00 – $99.00
Forex Trading Course By Adam Khoo$49.00 – $69.00
Stock Trading Course by Adam Khoo4.00 out of 5$79.00 – $89.00
(Piranha Profits) Adam Khoo Trading Courses - 8 Courses (Course Notes + Trading Tools Included)
The next page in layout design. The industry-leading page design software and layout app let you create, preflight and publish beautiful documents for print and digital media. InDesign CC has everything you need to make posters, books, digital magazines, eBooks, interactive PDFs, and more.
Standout layouts – Only with InDesign
Whether you work in print or digital media, InDesign can help you create layouts that leap off the page.
Make an impression in print
Design everything from stationery, flyers, and posters to brochures, annual reports, magazines, and books. With professional layout and typesetting tools, you can create multicolumn pages that feature stylish typography and rich graphics, images, and tables. And you can prep your documents for printing in just a few clicks.
Digital publications. Dazzling interactions
Create digital magazines, eBooks, and interactive online documents that draw people in with audio, video, slideshows, and animations. InDesign makes it easy to manage your design elements and quickly deliver immersive experiences in any format, from EPUB and PDF to HTML.
Keep your team on the same page
Design faster and smarter with tools built for collaboration. InDesign integrates seamlessly with Adobe InCopy CC, so you can work on layouts simultaneously with writers and editors. Import comments and edits from PDFs to see all your feedback. And share text, colors, graphics, and more with team members through Creative Cloud Libraries.
PDF comment import
Now when you create a PDF, comments added to the file can be imported back into the app for review.
Now when you change the size of your document, your text and graphics reconfigure automatically.
A new, more intuitive interface makes it easier than ever to access the right controls, right when you need them.
Automatically resize and fit images to remain in focus with a new feature powered by Adobe Sensei technology.
- Adobe mobile apps to create wherever you’re inspired.
- 130+ desktop fonts and 800+ web fonts from the Typekit font service – all free.
- The Creative Cloud desktop app to manage app updates, files, fonts and more.
- Hundreds of video tutorials for every skill level.
- 2GB cloud storage for seamless file sync and share.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.6 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended) with 32-bit video card; supports HiDPI display
- To use the new InDesign Touch workspace, you must have a touch screen enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 8 or above (such as Microsoft Surface Pro 3) with the screen resolution set to 2160 x 1440 or more
- Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.