- Video Courses
- Web Apps
Top rated products
Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus
Rated 5.00 out of 5$59.00 – $79.00
Windows 10 Professional
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Adobe Prelude CC 2020
Rated 5.00 out of 5$29.00 – $39.00
After Effects CC Masterclass: With CC 2020 Updates
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Options Trading Course by Adam Khoo
Rated 5.00 out of 5$89.00 – $159.00
Adobe Audition 2020 – A professional audio workstation. Create, mix, and design sound effects with the industry’s best digital audio editing software. Audition is a comprehensive toolset that includes multitrack, waveform, and spectral display for creating, mixing, editing, and restoring audio content. This powerful audio workstation is designed to accelerate video production workflows and audio finishing — and deliver a polished mix with pristine sound.
Edit, mix, record, and restore audio
Audition is a comprehensive toolset that includes multitrack, waveform, and spectral display for creating, mixing, editing, and restoring audio content. This powerful audio workstation is designed to accelerate video production workflows and audio finishing — and deliver a polished mix with pristine sound.
What is Audition?
Meet the industry’s best audio cleanup, restoration, and precision editing tool for video, podcasting, and sound effect design.
Record, edit, and integrate music clips
This step-by-step tutorial guides you through the robust audio toolkit that is Adobe Audition, including its seamless workflow with Adobe Premiere Pro.
New interactive tutorials, right in app
Add oomph to your audio. Use the Essential Sound panel to achieve professional-quality audio — even if you’re not a professional.
Create a podcast
Learn the basic steps to record, mix, and export audio content for a podcast — or any other audio project..
Remix to fit
Easily and automatically rearrange any song to fit any duration with Remix in Audition.
Repair and restore
Get best practices for fixing audio, including how to use the spectral frequency display, Diagnostics panel, effects, and more.
- Processor: Multicore processor with 64-bit support
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 10 (64 bit) version 1703 or higher.
- RAM: 4GB of RAM
- Hard disk space: 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Monitor resolution: 1920×1080 or larger display
- OpenGL: OpenGL 2.0 capable system
- Sound card: Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol, WASAPI, or Microsoft WDM/MME
- Control surface support : USB interface and/or MIDI interface may be required for external control surface support (see manufacturer’s specifications for your device)
- CD burning: Optical drive is used for CD burning (optional)
Windows, Mac OS
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.